Manager/Assistant VP, Cash Relationship Manager, Business Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.Job Responsibilities
- Acquire and manage a portfolio of high deposits / revenue corporate customers
- Build sales pipelines and deliver on both Deposit Balances and Revenue KPIs
- Work with strategic partners within the Bank and external partners to acquire new business
- Generate interest and fee income through cross-selling of Cash Management and Trade Solutions, Treasury and Bancassurance products
- Conduct Periodic Review and ensure proper onboarding due diligence and KYC
Skills and Experience
- Strong business acumen and ability to deliver targets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated, self-driven and highly motivated
- Mature with good organisational skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Minimum a recognised degree in a relevant field
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)