Manager/Assistant Manager, (Web/Portal)
Candidate will be part of the C3A’s Communications team responsible for C3A’s portal and application, National Silver Academy (NSA) website, as well as various campaign and event microsites. The candidate will develop, maintain and also manage contents of these websites. Key tasks include but not limited to:
- Manage websites’ performance and ensure the content is rich, infrastructure is healthy and performance optimized
- Craft site promotions and online marketing and outreach campaigns
- Develop innovative features for existing websites and applications
- Maintenance of servers and ensure compliance with security and best practices
- Create new microsites and applications
- Manage content for the National Silver Academy website, C3A portal (both English and Chinese portals) and engage seniors on C3A’s social media platforms
- Minimum Diploma, with 5-7 years’ relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree in InfoComm Technology or similar with 3-5 years’ related experience in programming, and /or web development, and/or content management
- Experienced working with MySQL, Amazon Web Services (Elastic Compute Cloud, Elastic Beanstalk, Relational Database Service), Search Engine Optimization, AJAX, Apache, Nginx and Tomcat
- Able to code in HTML, PHP, Java, CSS3
- Proficient in the use of Linux
- As portal management will include both English and Chinese portals, ability to read Chinese is important
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment
Ideal candidate must have good time management and follow up, attention to details, willing to learn and be able to manage multiple tasks under pressure with a “can-do" attitude.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager.
- Past working experience
- Last drawn and expected salaries
- Reason for leaving current employment
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview)
For more information on Council for Third Age, visit www.c3a.org.sg
Council for Third Age
The Council for Third Age, C3A, is an agency which promotes active ageing in Singapore. C3A supports the government’s effort in encouraging seniors to stay connected to society and to keep learning. C3A works closely with the government to implement and administer national initiatives, especially in the areas of lifelong learning and senior volunteerism. As an umbrella body in the active ageing landscape, C3A works with and through partners to create a vibrant pro-age Singapore where seniors can age well.