Manager / Assistant Manager (Policy & Regulations) *Fresh Grad welcome* - J14
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 30-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1-year contract, convertible to Permanent Position
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Nearest MRT: Labrador Park MRT / Pasir Panjang MRT
- Part of a team that formulates and implements policies to ensure that Singapore's info-communication and broadcast networks and services are resilient and support national strategic initiatives such as Digital Economy and Smart Nation.
- Undertake regular reviews and development of policies, governance frameworks and initiatives to enhance the resilience of telecommunication and broadcast networks and services in Singapore.
- Effective engagement of relevant industry and other stakeholders on the implementation of policies, governance frameworks and initiatives designed strengthen the resilience of telecommunication and broadcast networks and services
- Ensure industry compliance with policies and governance frameworks, through the monitoring and conduct of regular audits
- Conduct investigations and initiate enforcement actions on contraventions of relevant regulations and frameworks
- Background in Engineering. Other disciplines may be considered with relevant experience.
- Preferably with at least 3-4 years' experience in info-communication and media field or public policy making.
- Candidates with more relevant years of experience may be considered for a senior position.
- Candidates with no experience / Fresh Graduates may also apply.
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrations of knowledge in telecommunication or broadcast networks and associated technologies will be an advantage
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)