Manager / Assistant Manager, Advisory
The job holder will be part of the Advisory team with the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM).
- Provide advisory services on labour legislations and employment practices (over email, phone and in person);
- Advise customers on matters related to employment disputes and give guidance on options and possible recourse to the disputes and follow through with the case till closure;
- Assist to file employment related claims on behalf of the customer;
- Develop and maintain accurate customer related information into databases.
- Prior 2-3 years’ experience in human resources, customer service or counselling is an added advantage.
- Able to handle difficult customers and/or sensitive issues calmly, empathetically and professionally.
- You should have a positive attitude and an interest in helping people.
- Must be meticulous and possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate well and write concisely.
- Proficient in basic IT programmes like MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited