Manager, Academic Development @ Clementi
- Office Hours
- Open Salary
- Facilitation of discussion and sharing sessions among lecturers on teaching effectiveness
- Conduct class observations, provide instructional coaching and teaching feedback
- Organize instructional pairing, mentoring relationships and review lesson observation reports
- Work with program managers to manage justification and monitoring for re-deployment of associates with areas for improvement
- Track, follow up with associates, and report on learning progress, teaching performance, pedagogical action plans and intervention outcomes
- Collate lecturer effectiveness ratings and coordinate Faculty Teaching Excellence Awards
- Liaise with educational leaders and training providers for speaking engagements and faculty learning
- Create awareness and promote evidence-based instruction through publicity of learning events / activities
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for annual conference, roll out pre-conference buzz, conceptualize program agenda and work collaboratively with other departments for rehearsals and events
- Partner with digital team to infuse pedagogical skills in Learning Management System and conduct training on blended learning
- Participate in design, development and delivery of micro courses on pedagogy to provide flexible learning pathways and credentialing opportunities
- Participate in Institute-wide activities as assigned in action plans and/or duty rosters.
- Document preparation for audits
- Perform other functions as necessary or assigned
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.50pm
- Wed, 8.30am to 6pm
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Education with 5 years of relevant working experience in higher education academic teaching or faculty professional development
- Demonstrated knowledge in pedagogy, blended learning or learning sciences
- Proven experience in facilitating corporate training or teaching within a tertiary education environment using interactive blended / online learning
- Proficient in online facilitation applications, visual collaboration tools and video conferencing solution such as Zoom, Kaltura, MS teams, Miro, Nearpod, Pear Deck and various learning management systems / learning experience platforms
- Familiarity with low-code development platforms for mobile learning and interactive courseware development is preferred
- At least one year of experience in team management, working knowledge in education administration and people development will be advantageous
- Excellent English communication skills (both spoken and written) and able to work effectively with faculty, managers, and external authorities
- Excellent decision-making and crisis management skills.
- Resourceful, independent worker and a team player.
- Able to manage time well and multi-task effectively.
- Proficient in using IT tools for work effectiveness, e.g. email, web and Microsoft O365 productivity tools
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House
#19-01, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd