Location : Cosford Road
Employment Duration: 4 months (cover someone going on maternity leave in April)
Salary: $2,760 (Degree) per month
Working hours: 8.15 am to 5.45 pm (Mon to Thurs), 8.15 am to 5.15 pm (Fri)
Job Title Manager (Temp Staff)
Division/ Section - Employability & Employment Division / Industrial Space Leasing
Report To Assistant Director
Direct Report Executive Officers x 2
Purpose of Job
Supports the financial and operational performance of Industrial Space Leasing (ISL) unit
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team to manage the day-to-day operations and develop/implement plans to deal with contingency and other operational issues.
- Ensure that the unit achieves its budget and optimise workshop occupancy rate.
- Strive to develop and maintain good relationships with tenants, manage tenants’ expectations and achieve a high level of tenants’ satisfaction.
- Encourage tenants to partake in trainings for through-care to help inculcate positive work ethics, values, knowledge and skills for inmates.
- Responsible to train and develop staff within the team to ensure that staff is capable of meeting future challenges and growth.
- Manages debt collection
- Monitor/review and facilitate Service Level Agreements and addendums through SCORE Legal entity.
- Facilitate audits by working with tenants to implement practicable recommendations.
- Facilitates the administrative matters of the unit such as preparation of slides with presentation, writing of approval papers, validity and records of documentation/certifications, administering Share Point and hardcopy filings.
- Facilitates the conducting of market surveys on labour and factory rental rates, and a good tenant mix.
- Build public confidence and acceptance of prison-made products/services to help change public’s perception towards inmates.
- Prisons is a highly controlled environment. He/she has to achieve a balance between commercial production practices and security constraints.
- Ability to build good rapport and collaborative relationship with all levels of staff and partners.
Requirements (Minimum education and experience profile required by the jobholder to perform the job).
- Tertiary qualification in any discipline, fresh graduates are welcome to apply with experience in customer service and admin.
- 1 year working experience in customer service-related environment
Skills / Attributes
- Self-motivated to learn and innovate in a fast changing environment
- Meticulous and resourceful, with a positive working attitude and an inquisitive mind
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a good team player who is able to value add in a group as well as individually
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd