Manager - 3 mths
Location : Toa Payoh Lorong 6
* Temps working for periods of 3 months or more are entitled to benefits.
START DATE: 1 Jan 2020** (**Exact date TBC)
Position : Manager (temporary)1
Policy & Planning
Diploma (≤3 years working experience) Real estate/ construction sector related disciplines
8.5 hours per weekday, from 8.30am to 6.00 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays
The role of a Temporary Staff is to provide covering duties for a staff on maternity leave. The temporary staff will support operations and will be involved in managing policy planning related work on the real estate agency industry’s learning and professional development, such as assisting our customers in their queries on policy matters via e-mail and/or phone calls. The Temporary Staff will be also required to fulfil other ad-hoc duties that are assigned by superior.
- Must be a Singapore Citizen.
- At least possess a Diploma education qualification (≤3 years working experience). Salary ranges from $9 - $11/hr depends on relevant working experience.
- Possess good and effective communication and writing skills with good interpersonal skills and be proficient in English. He/ she must be IT-savvy and conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Be effectively bilingual (in English and mother tongue languages – Mandarin, Malay & Tamil) for telephone service.
- He/She must also be patient and sensitive as they will be dealing with customers of diverse backgrounds.
- Able to work effectively both independently and in teams;
- The temporary staff shall be subjected to the Government Official Secrets Act (OSA) and will be required to sign the OSA when contracted.
Your task list would include the following:
- Policy and planning responsibilities including:
- Support planning of strategies and initiatives to professionalise the industry and quality management of training providers.
- Assist in the review of operational policies and develop new initiatives to support quality management of training providers.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and improve the processes related to the quality management of training providers.
- Support in preparing for the evaluation of study award applicants.
- Day-to-day operational responsibilities including:
- Handle frontline enquiries from customers and training providers.
- Assign, monitor and processing of course applications and coordinate with finance/ training providers in accordance to SOPs.
- Maintain the system records by liaising with system vendor to rectify and monitor/ verify the rectification.
- Other duties as assigned on an ad hoc basis.
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd