Manager (2-year contract), Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics
- To provide key administrative and operational support, in particular the area of student engagement, to the Singapore Green Finance Centre (SGFC).
- Assist the Director in planning and executing strategies for education and other related activities for SGFC.
- Manage related development and administrative/operational work.
- Plan, organise and manage events and activities related to education/training of SGFC.
- Provide administrative support in all SGFC-related teaching, curriculum and student matters, and act as first point-of-contact for internal and external queries.
- Assist in other administrative tasks as assigned by the Director.
- Degree holder with experience and knowledge in managing student matters and administrative processes.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Able to work independently and yet is a team-player; mature personality.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
- High proficiency in MS Office suite of applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior event planning and coordination experience.
- Diligent worker who is organized, thorough and a good team player.
- Prior experience in various aspects of student administration (e.g. providing academic counselling to students).
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University