Manager (2-year contract), Business Families Institute
- Manage the day to day running of the administrative, logistical and finance functions of the Institute.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the BFI communications on all relevant media platforms (includes both print and online).
- Support the development of programmes for undergraduate and post grad community.
- Build engagement with SMU student community.
- Support ad-hoc projects and other functions.
- Degree with minimum 8 years of work experience in planning and execution of events and educational programmes preferably in an academic institution or training establishment.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills – spoken and written (in English and Mandarin).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Display good digital content management and knowledge in social media platforms.
- Strong project management, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills needed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated writing and editing capabilities will be an advantage.
- A good team player
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University