Manager (14-month contract), Office of Student Life
- Be a part of the Creative Experience & Partnerships Team.
- Manage the production of major university-wide events.
- Develop, draft and modify creative concepts and scripts, including video and multi-media content scripts.
- Line produce videos and multi-media content by being the intermediary between Creative Director and production company’s producer/editor.
- Draft ITQ brief for issuance of contract to production houses for the generation of multi-media content.
- Able to provide supervision of production crew.
- Assist in the monitoring of event budgets.
- Coordinate and execute administrative matters related to events.
- Manage working relationships with other offices.
- Manage and guide students in their out-of-classroom experience and education.
- Manage student clubs and their operations.
- Contribute to SMU’s community efforts through strategic events.
- Degree in Mass Communications / Film, Photography, Digital Media / New Media / Multi-Media / with majors in Journalism, Editing, Public Relations, Advertising, Entertainment, Media Relations, Media Research, Copy Writing, Media Management or similar
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Event Management and/or Multi-Media Production.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communicate skills both written and verbal.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University