Looking For A Career Switch Into A Fast- Food Service Industry? We Want You!
- Ensure the service level are achieved and exceed our guest expectation through friendliness services and provide clean and comfort dining experience
- Supervise on the efficiency and accuracy of customer order preparation
- Ensure sale of products are promptly delivery within the established speed of service guidelines
- Supervise/ in charge of the restaurant daily cash handling and security process.
- Work with marketing department on marketing plan and launching of new product.
- Monitor and maintain of restaurant inventory to ensure sufficient supplies are meet for smooth operations
- Be compliance with all government and BK policy/regulations
- Take charge of restaurant’s recruitment and training and operations needs are fulfilled.
- Supervise of service crews on daily operations and effectively retain of team talent,
- Conduct performance assessment and making recommendations or termination of poor performing crews.
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in F&B / Hospitality or equivalent qualifications
- Entry level candidate are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Meticulous and Analytical
- Positive attitude and able to handle pressure
- Able to work evenings, weekends and Public holidays
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
For successful candidate will be place on a 3 months on job intensive training with Burger King Singapore before commencement of the official position.
Burger King Singapore Pte Ltd