Management Trainee - Special Project
We are looking for an exceptional Management Trainee to take on Special Project roles in the Awfully Chocolates group’s businesses. As a trainee you will work under the supervision and mentorship of a manager in the organization.
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities
- Developing and executing new and existing projects
- Work closely with your supervisor or manager to establish project plans, project milestones, budgets, costings and financial projections and all other deliverables.
- Actively be involve in defining project resources, project reviews and evaluations
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, design, retail, product development, finance and admin for the execution and implementation of business projects.
- Track revenue performance, prepare and present periodic accurate sales reports for review and evaluation to the relevant team and management.
- Minimum one year of work experience in the related position.
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment. Learn fast and adapt fast.
Awfully Chocolate Pte Ltd