Management Trainee, ( Service/Kitchen)
- Good Career Development with established F&B company
- On-job training provided + Career progression
- Oversee day-to-day restaurant service operation.
- Taking customers’ orders.
- Maintain hygiene, sanitary and cleanliness standard
- Serving of food and drinks and ensure guests needs are met.
- Responsible for the cashier counter
- Prepare cooking ingredients and cook different dishes
- Minimum 6 months of working experience in F&B industry
- Must possesses Degree in any field.
- Candidate who are passionate in F&B are encourage to apply.
- On-job training will be provided.
- Working hours : Retail Hours
- Location : Islandwide
- Meals provided daily
- 6 Days work week
- Career progression
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to further discuss on your eligibility. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If you are looking for a role where you can contribute effectively,contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for a confidential discussion.
MDE Capital Consultancy