Management Trainee - SEA Sales & Marketing
EQUIP-DESIGN & SUPPLY PTE LTD | Date Posted: 20-Mar-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
- Report to Sales & Marketing Manager
- Perform sales duties and achieve targets set by company
- Able to perform outdoor sales
- Prior experience in servicing accounts for architects, interior designers, contractors and developers.
- Support the Sales & Administration Department in day-to-day management
- To manage all telephone reservations, queries and issues in a professional and timely manner Produce sales and market statistics for the Sales Team
- Collate sales reports
- Assist the team in the production of Sales presentations and collaterals
- Assist in the compiling research and feedback on market competition.
- To manage and process customers’ orders and coordinate daily deliveries
- Maintaining and updating Purchase Orders and logistics
- Any ad-hoc sales related support as required by the Sales Team.
What are we looking for:
- Diploma or above, major in Mass Communication, Sales & Marketing or related field for Fresh Graduate (Preferably, but not mandatory).
- We also welcome personnel looking got change in career. For example change job from account/finance/engineering to sales working environment.
- Pro-active, attentive to figures, good analytical skill
- Initiative, independent, willing to work under pressure and extended hours, and ability to meet tight timeline
- Excellent PC skills (Words and Excel)
- Immediate Availability
- Good benefits and remuneration
- Attractive commission pay-out
- Actual Work Location - SEA GRP Corporate Office - Ubi -Vertex
For more details, please visit www.equip-group.com
Interested applicants, kindly email an updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret to inform only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
EQUIP-DESIGN & SUPPLY PTE LTD