Management Trainee (Restaurant Operation)
Hai Di Lao Hot Pot 海底捞火锅| Date Posted: 31-May-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Learn and be competent in both service and kitchen staff duties
- Serve the guests quickly and accurately upon their special requests
- Have strong sense of cooperation and safety awareness and always multi-task your errands
- Be familiar with the basic work of waiters/waitresses and help them to meet the needs of guests
- Ensure that the dishes are properly planed, prepared and stored to guarantee quality
- Maintain hygiene, sanitary& cleanliness standards while assisting to enforce security and safety measures on the shifts
- Maintain critical standard: holding times, service speed and quality, raw and furnished product quality
- Follow up on procedures that support market promotions during shifts
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as required by the Branch Manager
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
- Candidates who master a languge of France, German or Italian will be advantageous.
Working Hours: Shift Work (Six Days a Week).
Working Location: Clarke Quay, Orchard, Jurong East, Vivo City, Bedok, Novena, Dhoby Ghaut, Sengkang, Sembawang, and Tampines
Salary：S$2600 and above
Hai Di Lao Hot Pot 海底捞火锅