Management Trainee (Restaurant & Kitchen Service)
Sucessful candidate will undergo a 2-year Management Trainee program as follow:
- Phase 1: Preliminary Training
- Phase 2: Leadership and Supervision
- Phase 3: Management Exposure
Progression is dependent on the performance of the Management Trainee.
For Management Trainee (Restaurant Operation) position
- Ensure the smooth operations of the restaurant on a day-to-day basis.
- To build the outlet operations, sales, and business results of the assigned department.
- Ensure consistency of product presentation, display and branding by checking the quality of the products, menus, marketing displays to ensure that they are good condition and correctly placed.
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards.
- Great communication between internal departments and external customers
For Management Trainee (Cook/Food) position
- Food preparation in accordance with daily operations
- Involves in kitchen operations from food preparation to final production
- Maintain quality and standard of food
- Taking orders from guests (for Market Restaurant)
- Administrative tasks if required
- Degree/Diploma in any field.
- No experience requires but must have the passion in F&B industry
- Guest oriented and service focus.
- 44 hours/5 days shift work including weekends and Public holiday
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246. Tel: 6589 5808 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1549767
Posting Personnel: Gary Ho Cheng Xuan
Job ID: 45330
People Profilers Pte Ltd