ABOUT THE COMPANY
Visual Studio ™ is an award-winning events agency with offices in Singapore, Jakarta, Shanghai, and Manila. We offer our partners a full spectrum of event solutions from multi discipline design services to events management, marketing, and campaign activations. Our team serves the likes of HBO ©, SONY®, BBDO, Singapore Changi Airport, and Singapore Airlines among others. We are currently prospecting and inviting energetic individuals to join us for their Internships.
Interns are an integral part of our team. They assist our various teams throughout the process of planning, organising and managing real life corporate events and campaigns. Interns will be trained, given an allowance and more importantly, be tasked with real jobs with real responsibilities. Such experiences are industry relevant, practical and often valued by employers. Interns will sharpen their soft skills and acquire invaluable experience in working with people. This is not a sale position and our interns are not expected to solicit sales lead or make cold calls. There are no sales targets and no street peddling.
- Marketing/ Advertising;
- Content Creation – Covering of events, copywriting and content generation in general for social media feeds for both VSS as well as our clients (Familiar with Social Media Trends a Must);
- Conceptualisation & Brainstorming – Supporting Creative team with idea generation, brainstorming of concepts for sales pitches, coordinate with various departments to put together sales proposals (Good creative writing skills will be much valued);
- Event and Project Management;
- Project Liaison & Coordination – Assist Project Team to liaise with internal and external vendors for project implementation (I.e. Site visits, client meetings, onsite installations, pre & post event management, etc.);
- Manage Onsite Activations – Support clients and vendors in managing onsite activations and promotions (Supervision of manpower, scheduling and training, show production, etc.);
- Design – Graphic
- Design Assignments – Assist SG and Regional designers with graphic design work (Must be proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator);
- Creative Work – Support Pitch team with brainstorming for concepts, putting together mood boards, fine tuning materials for pitches etc. (Ability to think outside the box is a plus);
- You value the chance to manage real business projects;
- You like a generous annual leave package including 18 days paid leave and 14 days medical leave.
- You are an energetic problem solver who strive to find the best solution;
- You like creative work such as brainstorming for ideas and event concepts;
- You genuinely enjoy working with people from all walks of life;
- You are able to commit to an internship of at least 3 months;
We regret that only successful applicants will be notified.
Visual Studio Singapore Pte Ltd