The Management Trainee program is suitable for candidate with higher education, with little to no- industry experience. The training program allows them to learn different aspects of Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Operations in our sales and marketing environments to help build a foundation for a management in their future career aspect. During the program, trainees are mentored by a member of our Executive Team. Learning occurs primarily though on the job projects assigned to each trainee and gain valuable experiences to build portfolio.
The trainee will also learn all aspects of the company. From understanding how the companies work, to supporting manager tasks, and learning to evaluate performances. As a management trainee, the roles are often rotated. Hence, the ability to adapt is a strong plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of company systems
- Ability to problem solve effectively and efficiently
- Ability to take charge frequently
- Able to seek out opportunities to improve staff productivity
- Critical Thinking/Analytical skills
- Interpersonal and Relationship building Skills
- ProductivitySales & Business Development
It is a business you want to be a part of. You'll be surrounded by focused, smart and inspired people with an entrepreneurial bent with incredible facilities and a diverse team. The management team works with team members to meet their potential and succeed in the line of work.