Tan Seng Kee Foods| Date Posted: 7-Jul-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Interpret, implement and evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Perform R&D, manage ISO and Halal programmes.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend, monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Keep track, review, rectify on-line production measurements, formulation & process.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Liaison with vendors (i.e. research / schools & ingredient supplier) for new products development.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Continuous review, propose and implementation of production process to increase efficiency, product quality and cost reduction.
- Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are followed.
- Minimise waste within production to reduce cost and unnecessary rework.
- Assist in recruitment and training of interns.
- Perform R&D when required.
- Maintain Halal Document.
- Manage and Maintain ISO 22000 document.
- Develop sales promotions strategies, schedule and mechanics to achieve sales target.
- Coordinate, execute and mange in-store sampling to induce trail and build new customer base.
- Plan, organise and manage trade show and special sales activities.
- Establish annual marketing plans and budget for local and export markets.
- Identify suitable partners for co-marketing activities.
- Craft media releases/Q&A to create a favourable image of the company as an authority in the fresh noodle category.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of campaigns and sales performance.
- Develops marketing collaterals to support sales strategies.
- Project or other tasks as assigned.
Tan Seng Kee Foods