Management Trainee (Islandwide / $2400 / F&B)
- Salary: $2400
- Working hours: 6 days work, 10 hours per day
- Location: Islandwide
- Manage staff and ensure smooth running of operations
- Plans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently. Equip customers knowledge about product range
- To perform assigned tasks including taking customers’ orders, serving of food and drinks, ensuring guests needs are met
- Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
- Pro-active in solving customer problems and satisfying customers in various situations.
- Adhere to all food hygiene standard and procedure
- Prior experience in hotel / F&B industry will have added advantage
- Able to start within short notice
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
In order to speed up the shortlisting process, qualified or interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Quick Apply or Apply Now Button.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete job listing. We wish you all the best in your career search.
Koh Geng Tian (Kenny)
Reg Number: R1657008
MCi Career Services Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd