Management Trainee, Financial (IslandWide Hiring)
Am I suitable for this role?
- If you are in the following 4 categories:
- Students or graduates who are 21 years old and above (based on MAS requirement)
- Parents looking for flexible working hours
- Working adults looking for mid-career switch
- Have a mind of working out your own business and being an entrepreneur
- Come and find out the opportunities and potential you can achieve!
- Candidates must possess at least a full 'A' Level/ Local Polytechnic Diploma / Professional Degree in any field.
What can you look forward to?
- Craft out your own career path
- Flexible working hours and achieve work life balance
- One to one mentorship
- Tangible perks and awards
- Brand new office and new concept work office
How is the scope of work like?
- Provide quality and innovative range of financial planning solutions
- Evaluate and assess clients' financial standing
- Provide advices and customized solutions
- Candidates with leadership qualities and a heart to serve will be selected for leadership positions
- Build meaningful and long term relationship with clients
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to further discuss on your eligibility. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If you are looking for a role where you can contribute effectively,contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for a confidential discussion.
MDE Capital Consultancy