Management Trainee (Financial Advisory - High Net Worth)
Globally, the growth of High Net Worth individuals (HNWIs) hit an all-time high of around 8% – led by Asia, North America and Europe, according to Capgemini’s World Wealth Report 2017. At the same time, the investment returns of HNW individuals in 2016 and 2017 were very positive at 24% and above.
Despite the positive news, 1 key concern surfaced from the report – HNWIs want more of a holistic proposition to get advice on areas like their business, philanthropy, estate planning and next-generation wealth transfer.
Among HNWIs in Asia-Pacific (excluding Japan), 90.1 percent say hybrid advice is significant in their decision to increase (or decrease) assets with a primary wealth management firm over the next 24 months, as compared with only 67.4 percent in the rest of the world.
With continual shifts in the macro-economic, technological and consumer landscape, the Management Trainee (Financial Advisory – HNW) program is a quintessential management development program for preferred candidates to be mentored as part of our management team.
- Move beyond the mass market, and work towards the under-served US$1M to US$5M segment
- Leverage on our unique Financial Advisory and Asset Management business models
- Build and Lead a team of like-minded aspirants in spearheading new business ventures
- Integrate with your passion or specialisation, and expand your network for the future
- Preferably mid-career with non-sales background
- Experienced Bankers, Financial Consultants and Relationship Managers are welcome
- Minimum Education: A-Level / Diploma by a Polytechnic in Singapore / Degree Holders
- Minimum 21 years and above (MAS Requirement)
- Singaporean only
- Our team is made up of mid-career professionals from diverse backgrounds whom already excel at where they came from
- We believe in becoming the average of the 5 persons that you work closely with
- We aim to develop managers and business leaders through close guidance and mentorship
- Positive, respectful and an open-sharing environment
Interested candidates are invited to apply with your detailed resume via Apply now, or SMS/Whatsapp to 9643 0711 for further discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cass Naomi Poh Organisation