Management Trainee (Financial Advisory - High Net Worth)
Globally, the growth of High Net Worth individuals (HNWIs) expanded by 10.6 per cent in 2017, breaking the US$70 trillion mark for the first time.
Capgemini’s latest World Wealth Report 2018 finds that more than 50% of HNWIs globally are interested in Big Tech wealth management, and as much as US$12 trillion in wealth could move to "Big Tech" firms the likes of Amazon, Google and Alibaba, should they decide to offer wealth management services.
The majority of HNWIs (64.3%) globally said they would use an improved system for locating a wealth manager, whether this is a firm-specific initiative or provided by a third party or parties. HNWIs also want more of a holistic proposition to get advice on areas like their business, philanthropy, estate planning and next-generation wealth transfer.
With continual shifts in the macro-economic, technological and consumer landscape, the Management Trainee (Financial Advisory – HNW) program is a quintessential management development program for preferred candidates to be mentored as part of our management team.
- Leverage on our unique business models to specialise in the areas of Asset Management, Risk Management, Estate and Legacy Planning
- Every segment has a different need, work your way from the mass market and mass affluent, and eventually towards the under-served US$1M to US$5M segment
- Build and Lead a team of like-minded aspirants in spearheading new business collaborations
- Integrate with your passion or specialisation, and expand your network for the future
- Preferably mid-career with non-sales background
- Experienced Bankers, Financial Consultants and Relationship Managers are welcome
- Minimum Education: A-Level / Diploma by a Polytechnic in Singapore / Degree Holders
- Minimum 21 years and above (MAS Requirement)
- Singaporean only
- Our team is made up of mid-career professionals from diverse backgrounds (engineers, teachers, traders, wedding planner, material planner, fashion and merchandising, etc) whom already excel at where they came from
- We believe in becoming the average of the 5 successful persons that we work closely with
- We aim to cultivate managers and business leaders through close guidance and mentorship
- Positive, respectful and an open-sharing environment
Interested candidates are invited to apply with your detailed resume via Apply now, or SMS/Whatsapp to 9643 0711 for further discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cass Naomi Poh Organisation