Management Trainee (Financial Advisory - High Net Worth)
Globally, the growth of High Net Worth individuals (HNWIs) expanded by 10.6 per cent in 2017, breaking the US$70 trillion mark for the first time.
Capgemini’s World Wealth Report 2018 finds that more than 50% of HNWIs globally are interested in Big Tech wealth management, and as much as US$12 trillion in wealth could move to "Big Tech" firms the likes of Amazon, Google and Alibaba, should they decide to offer wealth management services.
The majority of HNWIs (64.3%) globally said they would use an improved system for locating a wealth manager, whether this is a firm-specific initiative or provided by a third party or parties. HNWIs also want more of a holistic proposition to get advice on areas like their business, philanthropy, estate planning and next-generation wealth transfer.
With continual shifts in the macro-economic, technological and consumer landscape, the Management Trainee (Financial Advisory – HNW) program is a quintessential management development program for preferred candidates to be mentored as part of our management team.
- Leverage on our unique business models to specialise in the areas of Asset Management, Risk Management, Estate and Legacy Planning
- Move beyond the mass market and mass affluent, and work towards the under-served US$1M to US$5M segment
- Build and Lead a team of like-minded aspirants in spearheading new business collaborations
- Integrate with your passion or specialisation, and expand your network for the future
- Preferably mid-career with non-sales background
- Experience in Training/Teaching, Project Management and Client Management preferred
- Experienced Bankers, Financial Consultants and Relationship Managers are welcome
- Minimum Education: A-Level / Diploma by a Polytechnic in Singapore / Degree Holders
- Minimum 21 years and above (MAS Requirement)
- Our team is made up of mid-career professionals from diverse backgrounds (engineers, teachers, traders, wedding planner, material planner, fashion and merchandising, etc) whom already excel at where they came from
- We believe in becoming the average of the 5 successful persons that we work closely with
- We aim to cultivate managers and business leaders through close guidance and mentorship
- Positive, respectful and an open-sharing environment
Interested candidates are invited to apply with your detailed resume via Apply now, or Whatsapp to 9643 0711 for further discussion
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cass Naomi Poh & Associates