Management Trainee ( Entry-level Welcome )
We are currently searching for individuals to be groomed into future leaders within and for our organization.
If you are motivated, driven and looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally, we want you to be together with our growing force.
Comprehensive and professional training will be provided and paid for, plus you will be paid. (12 Weeks)
You will be working closely with leaders in our organization.
Continuous on-job training will be provided and to be assimilated progressively.
That's not all that's in for you !
- Attractive remuneration package
- Recognition for individual efforts
- Dynamic, fun and positive company culture
- Work-Life Balance
- Provides individuals with opportunities to take ownership of their own future.
- Travel opportunities, ( Business+Pleasure )
- Establish and sustain ongoing client servicing and providing solutions in the area of risk management, wealth management and company employee benefits.
- Ability to manage and execute business forecast and targets on day to day basis.
- Business target/KPI management
- Vibrant, energetic & encouraging team environment.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- 21+ and above (based on MAS requirement).
- Positive learning and Go-getter attitude.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.