Management Trainee (Entry level, no experience required)
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities:
- Participating in on-the-job training across fewdepartments.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Compiling reports and monitoring weekly and monthly performance.
- Analyzing existing processes and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Prompt follow up of generated sales lead.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly KPIs and sales targets.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure tasks are delivered efficiently.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation.
Graduate Trainee Requirements:
- Degree in the relevant field.
- No experience required, entry level candidates are welcome to apply
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Must be able to learn quickly and work well with internal colleagues.
- Mature, pro-active, driven with a positive and strong mindset.
- Self-independent, possess tenacity and resourceful.
- Willing to challenge yourself and think out of the box.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1872037
Posting Personnel: Shona Heng Yun Wen
People Profilers Pte Ltd