Management Trainee ( Associate )
The right candidate will possess and fulfil the following :
- To manage and remain in overall control of the management of the Firm within it on an operational basis
- To ensure that the best service provided to clients and do so profitably
- To set strategies for longterm goals, policies, and procedures for the partnership, and to implement these decisions.
- Responsible for communications within the business, to employees and others, and outside the business, including the press.
- Responsible for the new client intake process and making agreements with partners/ clients
- Maintain good clients relationships & drive new acquisitions
- Maintain improvement gaps as well as implements corrective measures
- Upto-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Familiar with management best practices
- Previous experience with media and public relations
- Able to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions
Our organisation believe in supporting the Entrepreneurial spirit is our best chance for economic Progress. With platforms beyond Singapore, we have developed many successful leaders, entrepreneurs and pioneers. We want to groom you and bring you a view of establishments of growth and developments. Our all rounded team is equipped to help unlock your full potential. Do send us your application should you think you are the right fit for this role !