Management Executive Officer (Events COG) X5
Staff will be part of the team and will assist in the organising of events and activities to promote racial and religious harmony. The Staff will also be required to engage the stakeholders and volunteers on a regular basis, including any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- Working hours: TBC, 42hr/wk (may be required to work weekends)
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Possess a Degree or equivalent (with minimum 3 years experience with community groups)
- Good computer literacy skills (Microsoft Office software)
- Must be willing to work on evenings, weekends and/or outside office hours, when required
- Singaporean only
Interested applicants, please visit www.seacaremanpower.com to apply. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Seacare Manpower Services Pte Ltd