As a management executive, you will be responsible for dealing with the center business tasks in general, which requires arranging of different improvement measures, Group standards and Group rehearses, just as checking the advancement of monetary issues and gathering field-tested strategies. You will need the ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
You will be tasked to organise, operate, and carry out activities for organization or company and are normally responsible for devising policies and strategies to meet company goals. As well as meet company targets, and anticipate expected boundaries and solving solutions to tackle issues.
Who Are We Looking For?
- A minimum of Diploma/ Degree in Business studies and Marketing
- Background in a customer facing role, developing strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Self-motivated, organised with excellent communication skills and a friendly professional manner
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail with a committed work ethic
- Be adept at prioritising with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to create reports and presentations
- Great public speaking skills
- Deep knowledge of the market the company operates in
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to give managers constructive criticism
- Incredible communication skills
- Ability to develop new company policies
Our offer to you:
As a family-oriented organisation, we recognise the importance of family and other commitments, offering flexibility to achieve your work life balance. You can enjoy working as a part of a small growing team within a large organisation. Training will be offered, development opportunities and even a day off for your birthday. We place a high emphasis on safety, customer service and a positive working culture, and it is essential that you can work within our Company Values:
- Take Responsibility
- Everyone Contributes
- Grow Together