Management Associate (Talent Acquisition)
Join us as a Management Associate (Talent Acquisition)!
Headhunting/Talent acquisition is an exciting profession for those who love engaging with people – be it with the corporate clients or industry professionals seeking better career opportunities. If you are personable, come across as confident, resourceful, dynamic and persistent, then you will surely enjoy doing this!
By assisting the corporate clients to hire the right talent, you are not just contributing to the success of the client’s organization. You are also making a difference to someone’s life because he/she is gainfully employed, or has a better/bigger job (and maybe a higher pay) because of YOU! If this job appeals to you as being meaningful and rewarding, join us!
You will be mentored by our experienced Corporate Recruiter who will guide you on the entire 360-degree job scope - from handling clients to managing candidates.
The job role is briefly summarised as follows:
• be the dedicated point of contact to key corporate clients (private and public sector, from SMEs to Fortune500 MNCs) as their HR partner, supporting their hiring needs
• harness relationships with senior decision makers of key clients to ensure continued and growing business with the clients
• seek to understand client’s manpower needs and assist clients in identifying the right talents for their organisations
• actively source for best-fit candidates through various sources, assess candidate’s suitability through interviews, provide career advice and consultation to candidates and matching the right talent to the right job
The Working Environment
- You will be working in an intensive, fast-paced environment which is also fun and dynamic!
- A team-based environment which is positive and nurturing. Highly collaborative colleagues.
- Working location is in Orchard Road
- We pay competitive Basic Salary and high incentives based on results. Good performers enjoy accelerated career growth.
Once you have learnt the ropes of the business and are performing on the job, you can look forward to either a "Technical" or "Management" career path. Outstanding performers with leadership qualities will be identified for the "Management" path after completing 1 year of service. Opportunities to lead teams and participate in company-wide special projects abound. Some of our staffs have also chosen for overseas posting to our regional offices (Hong Kong, Taipei, Kuala Lumpur).
• You should possess a degree in ANY discipline ideally with not more than 3 years of working experience.
• No prior working experience is required
• Resourceful, self-driven
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Keen interest in business development and corporate account management
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume to yanching @ recruitexpress.com.sg
(Job posted by Ng Yan Ching, R1103710)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd