Management Associate Programme
About Mindworks Tuition
Mindworks Tuition aims to be one of the leading tuition agencies in Singapore. Our mission is to bring to parents and students the tutor of their choice. With an extensive database of over 19,000 home tutors ranging from current/ex MOE teachers, full time and part time tutors to undergraduate, A level and polytechnic tutors specialising in subjects from primary to tertiary levels, we are confident that we can provide parents and students with qualified tutors who fit their needs!
About the Management Associate Programme
This Management Associate Program provides an unparalleled opportunity for highly entrepreneurial, passionate and ambitious young graduates with the heart to revolutionize parents’ experience in their search for a qualified tutor and mentor. Over the span of 2 years, you will experience accelerated learning with maximum exposure and depth in every aspect of our business, including but not limited to Customer Service, Marketing and Management. Everything we do at Mindworks is only with one goal in mind – to serve customers better. Through this program, you will be given the opportunity to not only deepen your domain knowledge acquired from school, but also navigate through real hands-on day-to-day business challenges and projects to develop and fine-tune your leadership and management skills with coaching from mentors. Candidates who have successfully graduated from the program will be offered a managerial post at Mindworks as well as an increment.
The programme is open to graduates from all disciplines – we place a strong emphasis on your overall potential.
At Mindworks, we hope to nurture talents who embrace the following values:
- Takes initiative, proactively thinks ahead and holds self constantly accountable to drive the end result.
- Prefers to try and fail rather than not to try at all.
- Wants to achieve company’s success as if he/she was a founder and owner of the company.
- Puts company’s success ahead of own success. (should add?)
Parent & Tutor Centric
- Puts parents and tutors first.
- Is determined to deliver the best experience for parents and tutors.
- Always looks proactively for areas to improve.
Innovative & High Standards
- Sets stretch goals for self and business.
- Is known for bringing new ideas to the table and always looks at ways to innovate processes or products.
- Will always go for best achievable outcome while taking into account and motivating others.
- Digs deep into content. Understands the relevant details, and how they impact the big picture.
- Drives organization to make structural, impactful improvements.
Humble & Challenging
- Challenges ideas, while always showing respect for others.
- Holds other people accountable, while setting the right example.
- Agrees to disagree and then commits whole-heartedly to the decided approach.
- Demonstrates open-minded thinking.
Communicative & Integrity
- Communicates clearly and listens effectively.
- Works effectively by keeping their stakeholders informed of necessary information and initiatives.
- Clearly practices honesty and respect to forge an environment built on trust.
- Gives regular, actionable feedback.
Who are we looking for:
- Strong desire and commitment to succeed in his/her career
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Fresh university graduate of not more than 3 years.
- Working Hours: 5.5 days
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5 pm
- Saturday or Sunday 9am – 1pm / 1pm -5pm
Orchard Plaza Level 4 #04-34
We would love to hear from you! Please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Mindworks Academy Pte Ltd