Management Associate Program | Entry Level | Full Time | Internship
Founded in 2017, with a group of 25 employees between the ages of 21 - 28. We are a vibrant community with a strong core emphasis of knowledge to bridge the gap between our vision and tough competition.
The company believes in grooming next generation of leaders to be more adapt in using financial knowledge to better people's lives. Well versed in core competencies in Funds, we aim to help our clients achieve their targeted financial goals with our copyrighted in-house financial concepts which has been successful in helping our client achieve their intended financial objective with proven track records.
The company believes strongly in mentor-ship. Thus we have created Fomap.
The FoMAP is specially crafted out by past and present leaders who are now part of the senior management team. The FoMAP is an 18 months fast-tracked leadership development program specially tailored to groom highly driven individuals to be the next generation of leaders in the financial industry.
Acquire massive exposure to the finance services industry. Receive direct mentoring from our senior management team & to have 1st hand experience learning not just technical but soft skills to push your personal growth to the NEXT level.
Client is looking for motivated individuals to receive massive exposure by equipping them with the ability & necessary skill-sets to handle both B2B & B2C clients. Selected candidates will undergo 90
days (3 months) back to back mentoring, receive 1st hand experience coaching not just technical but soft skills to push personal growth to the next level.
- Personal Wealth Management (Risk management & Investments)
- Wealth Protection Strategy (Risk Management)
- Wealth Distribution
- Property Planning
- Investment Management
- Companies Employee Benefits
- Corporate Business Retention Strategy (Boost company productivity)
- Provide financial advisory services to companies & individuals
- Evaluate financial standings to prospective clients
- Identify & execute risk management solutions
- Crafting suitable financial portfolio to recommend to prospective clients
- Maintaining long-long & strong relationships with investors
- CMFAS Professional Certificates (Fully Sponsored by Company)
- Understand different structured product features
- Understand different investment options & risks
- Understand different risk management products
What you learn
- Hand-on portfolio management, valuation and returns analysis to support investment decisions
- Neuro-linguistic Programme (NPL) skills
- Leadership training and development
- Mentorship by JLO’s director – One of Singapore’s more successful Financial Services Director
- First-hand experience to meet and work with stakeholders
- Rotation to various job scope to widen the exposure in the possible area
- Good working attitude & good learning attitude. Being open to changes & having the courage to step out of your comfort zone.
- Be interested in long-term (2 - 5 years) working arrangement.
- Ambitious and sales driven individual
- Strong interest in persuasion skills & personal growth is an added bonus
- Able to communicate in mandarin, as needed to liaise with mandarin speaking clients
- Candidates with sales background experience will be advantageous
- No experience candidates are welcome to apply
- Strong communication skills and ability to perform under stress and tight deadlines Min Diploma in any field in local institutes or (Local/ Private) Degree in Business/Finance/Economics/Marketing/Communications or equivalent
Interested applicants, please write in with detailed resume in MS Words format.
EA License Number:17C8690
2) Current/ Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving previous employments
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.