Capital C Corporation Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Discussions with various stakeholders to understand various processes and identify possible improvements to current operating procedures.
- Review and understand requirements from key stakeholders and translate them into high-level technical specifications that will be shared with vendors /in-house development team for execution.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal development parties to analyse information needs and functional requirements and delivery of work.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units and vendors to assist in addressing and resolving issues as well as identifying required changes.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by assisting to accomplish new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Actively involved in the scheduling and deployments of patches into UAT environment, regular maintenance, preparing a work-flow sequence, subject matter, programming language, logic and etc.
- Providing support in analysing business needs to provide detailed plans, impact analysis, gap analysis and possible alternative strategies to accomplish goals.
- Support data collection and analysis during solution implementation.
- To understand the performance of our system, marketing trends and effectiveness.
- To learn and understand the company’s sales operations activities and finding ways to deepen customer engagement and reach out to lapsed users.
- To rotate among different departments in the company so as to have a good overview on how the different departments work together.
- To be eventually groomed towards a leadership position hence needs to understand how operations are run.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Entrepreneurial stakeholder management capabilities and strategic mindset to advise
- and manage internal and external partners.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated toward career growth and learning.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Have an inquisitive mind and growth mindset.
- 5-day work week (weekdays).
- Company located in the vicinity of CBD.
- 5-8 minutes walk from Clarke Quay, Chinatown & Raffles Place MRT.
Capital C Corporation Pte Ltd