Full-time Entry Level (Executive)
Lifelong Learning Institute, Paya Lebar, Singapore
Proposed Salary Range
SGD2,600-SGD3,000 (Based on relevant experience)
Overall job objectives
- Support the Management Office in various aspects of the business to be groomed for a leadership position in the organisation.
- Gain experience through hands-on involvement in various departments, special projects and corporate events.
- Gain experience in areas including but not limited to Marketing & Corporate Communications, Business Development, Operations and Consultancy.
- Support the Management Office, in particular the CEO’s office, in various tasks as assigned, including, but not limited to:
- Corporate Secretariat Support, including preparing documents for corporate reporting, supporting the Management Committee Meeting and other internal and external meetings
- New initiatives and projects
- Marketing & corporate communications
- Business development initiatives including feasibility study, preparation of proposal, liaise with relevant authorities, etc
- Assist and support in special projects and events undertaken by the Management Office, as and when necessary.
- Assist to provide contents for website, collateral & etc.
- Research and keep abreast of current industry practices.
- Any other duties as assigned by CEO and superior(s).
- An honours degree from any recognised universities.
- Strong command of the English language and the ability to write and speak English well is essential. Proficiency in Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates) will be an advantage.
- Keen interest in the continuing education and training industry.
- Strong interest in research, data analysis and/or curriculum development.
- Proactive, self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exhibit strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical sense, able to justify recommendations based on sound judgement and analysis.
- High level of competence with MS Office.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with a wide range of staff.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
Human Capital Singapore