Management Associate Consultant (Headhunter)
SearchAsia is the leading recruiting and staffing firm in the Pan Asia region, headquartered in Singapore, with network offices in Japan, Hong Kong, Korea and more. Our recognition as a prominent human capital consulting firm is anchored in the trust and integrity which we display in everything we do. We take pride in representing our clients, offering them creative solutions to attract, hire and keep talent in an increasingly competitive business environment. Dealing with mid to senior level positions, we ensure only the highest level of expertise and professional confidentiality for our clients.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals that are enthusiastic about recruitment consulting to join our team. As a Management Associate Consultant, you will aid your clients in finding the most suitable candidates for a position, and you will be involved in the entire life-cycle of the client-candidate meeting process.
- Perform full lifecycle talent acquisition comprising of sourcing, networking, qualifying, salary negotiation, interviewing and on-boarding
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing clients through active scheduling of follow-ups
- Expand and increase new client accounts
- Conduct reference and suitability checks, and make job offers to candidates
- Network with Senior Executives to source for mid to high level positions
- Keep abreast of industry trends and business economies
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) from any discipline
- Willing to learn
- Motivated and persevering personality
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work well in a challenging environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
Leadership and career advancement:
You will also have the opportunity to work under inspiring and nurturing leadership, our capable Team Leaders and managers are motivated people that work hard and produce tangible results. Furthermore, there are always opportunities to show your potential for leadership and career advancement, some of our senior consultants are even offered the opportunity to gain regional exposure in our overseas offices!
As we are a home-grown firm, we believe in offering career advancement opportunities to deserving consultants that have worked their way up the ranks and have shown consistent results with great work dispositions.
So, if you have a passion for recruitment consulting and want to join a fun and dynamic workplace, send in your resume to Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] today!
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd is a prominent human capital consultant firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence. Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain markets of Asia Pacific. To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you build and manage your careers. RCB No.: 200708461Z EA License No.: 11C4078