Main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide security, technical and M&E support relating to the operations of the mall.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Broad job scope as follows:
- Perform rotating shift duties as scheduled (including weekends and Public Holidays) on six-day week basis, with rest day on a weekday.
- Assist the Operations Manager on the day-to-day operations of the mall, including but not limiting to the following:
- Supervise and coordinate tenants’ fitting out works.
- Supervise the term contractors and service providers, such as the cleaning team/ security team/ etc, to ensure proper job/ service is carried out in a timely manner and service reports are submitted.
- Complete daily routine task lists / inspection checklists. Conduct daily inspections to ensure that all the M&E systems are in working order.
- Attend to breakdown and maintenance works such as air-conditioning system, kitchen exhaust system, plumbing and sanitary system and electrical installation.
- Attend to complaints, calls and queries from tenants pertaining to M&E and day to day operational matters.
- Trouble shoot minor technical / facility problems.
- Carry out and coordinate preventative maintenance according to the maintenance works schedule. Ensure vendor’s service reports are submitted timely.
- Standby to perform overtime works when required as some of these works may be carried out during the mall’s non-operating hours at mid-night or early morning.
- Ensure that the term contractors comply with workplace safety & health legislation, guideline & code of practice.
- Assist to obtain quotations and issuance of Work/ Purchase Orders, or other administrative works.
- Regular patrol at scheduled timing to ensure safety and security at the mall premises. To attend to all safety and security matters at the mall. To submit incidents reports when required.
- Assist Marketing Team on the planned A&P events when necessary, such as installation of sound system & lightings, event set-ups and crowd control.
- Act as a safety ambassador within the mall to ensure the safety of all shoppers, tenants and staff, including but not limiting to the followings: -
- Check temperature
- Crowd control / Nuisance management
- Registration of shopper SafeEntry
- Patrol the mall on a regular basis or as when assigned to enforce safedistancing measures
- Act as the Duty Manager or any other duties as and when assigned.
ITE in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution is preferred.
Location of the Company:
Northern Retail Pte Ltd