Main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide security, technical and M&E support relating to the operations of the mall.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Broad job scope as follows:
- Perform rotating shift duties as sheduled (including weekends and Public Holidays). Six-day week and rest day will be on a weekday.
- Assist the Operations Manager on the day-to-day operations of the mall, including but limiting to the following:
- Supervise and coordinate tenants’ fitting out works;
- Supervise the term service providers such as cleaning team to ensure proper job is carried out.
- Complete daily routine task lists / inspection checklist. Conduct daily inspections to ensure that all the M&E systems are in working order.
- Attend to breakdown and maintenance works such as air-conditioning, kitchen exhaust, plumbing and sanitary system and electrical installation. Call and coordinate with the Mall Management Team and the term service providers and contractors. Ensure proper service is performed at a timely manner and service reports are submitted.
- Attend to complaints, calls and queries from tenants pertaining to M&E and some day to day opertions matters.
- Trouble shoot minor technical / facility problems.
- Carry out and coordinate preventative maintenance according to the maintenance works schedule. Ensure vendor’s service reports are submitted timely. Standby to perform overtime works when required as some of these works may be carried out during the mall’s non-operating hours at mid-night or early morning.
- Ensure that the term contractors comply with workplace safety & health legislation, guideline & code of practice.
- Assist to obtain quotation and issuance of Purchase Order, or other administrative works.
- Regular patrol at scheduled timing to ensure safety and security at the mall premises. To attend to all safety and security matters at the mall. To submit incidents reports when required.
- Assist Marketing Team on the planned A&P events when necessary, such as installation of sound system & lightings, event set-ups and crowd control.
- Act as a safety ambassator within the mall to ensure the safety of all shoppers, tenants and staff, including but not limiting to the followings:-
- check shoppers’ tempeture
- crowd control
– registration of shopper SafeEntry
- nuisance management
- Patrol the mall on a regular basis or as when assigned
- Act as the Duty Manager or any other duties as and when assigned.
ITE in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution is preferred.
Location of the company:
How to Apply:
Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume (with photo) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]