Maintenance Technician (Up to $3K, Woodlands, Office Hours) - spccp
Flavour and Fragances Manufacutirng Company - Top 10 in the world
Why join this company?
• Located at Woodlands
• Permanent position with AWS and VB
• Working Hours - Office Hours
Salary: Up to $3000
Main duties: Assisting a Maintenance Engineer to provide technical expertise for all building related activities in the plant
- Support in meeting the approved maintenance budget target
- Monitor of plant equipment and repairs related to Utilities and Site Operation
- Carry out building maintenance and site related activities promptly and cost effectively in accordance with GMP and EHS guidelines
- Provide technical expertise in building related activities such as furniture, doors, landscape, vector controls, janitorial, plumbing, sanitary and building related repairs and maintenance.
- Implement solution to improve building related activities.
- To ensure that plant is in compliance of local regulation and norm as well as internal or industrial guidelines and best practices.
- Support other team member in the Engineering Service group as and when needed or assigned by Maintenance Engineer or Engineering Manager.
- Support implementation of engineering projects
- Liaise and coordinated with end-users on activities to be executed in their area.
- Liaise and supervise contractors on repair and project work.
- Singaporeans only
- Min. Nitec/Diploma in Engineering or Building related discipline
- Min. 2 years or more relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experienced in working with SAP Maintenance module or other Computerized Maintenance Management System would be advantageous
Interested candidates? Apply with your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the title "Maintenance Technician - Woodlands"
Or click apply with an updated resume!
By submitting any application/resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
*We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Chloe Chew (R1768631)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) - 11C5781