Maintenance Technician (Shift/ Senoko/ $2300)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Observes machine performance and notes down defects which causes machine breakdown. Also observes the performance of manufacturing personnel with regards to operation of the machines and discusses with Production Supervisor or Engineer any deficiency in skills that require training.
- Observes the test runs of the equipment and checks the machine settings whenever a change of product size is scheduled.
- Reviews the reports of the Production Supervisor on the previous operations and prioritizes new job orders that affect the product quality.
- Distributes the various work order to manufacturing personnel and supervises their implementation.
- Counter check all preventive maintenance jobs against the corresponding preventive maintenance program (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) prepared by the Maintenance Planner / Engineer and submits evaluation and suggested improvements.
- Informs Engineer of materials needed for repairs and ensures that a Purchase Requisition is prepared for materials not available in the storeroom giving enough lead time for stores to procure the needed materials.
- Recommends to Engineer certain jobs for outside contracting when they cannot be attended inside the plant which are vital to operations. Submits evaluation and suggested improvements.
- Submits shutdown maintenance activities report and discusses with Engineer about backlog work orders.
- Collects and reviews all equipment log sheets and discusses with Engineer any abnormalities on the data gathered.
- Ensures proper level of oil and ammonia in the system and sees to it that oil is purged from the surge drum after bottling operations.
- Sees to it that all tools borrowed must be returned to the storeroom for safekeeping.
- Recommends to Engineer disciplinary measures for habitually erring personnel after exhausting all counseling efforts.
- Provides technical assistance in updating the training and skills of the manufacturing personnel.
- Assists the Engineer in implementing and monitoring the plant's energy management program.
- Provides an active participation in the implementation of the Environmental Programs which include Wastewater Operation, Hazardous Materials Management, Spill Response, and Ozone and Refrigerant Management.
- Provides an active participation in the implementation of the EOHS Programs which include Compressed Gas Handling, Combustible Materials Handling, machine Guarding and Materials Handling, Electrical Safety, Work at Height, Confined Space Entry, Managing Contractors and Fire Safety, Hot Work and Local Exhaust Ventilation.
- Observes the proper use, and care of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Actively promotes and supports the Hearing Conservation Program of the Plant.
- Ensures compliance to EOHS conscious design.
Skills / Attributes required
- Must be a Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Must have extensive training and experience in preventive maintenance work on Filling and packing machineries.
- Must be able to work in hot & humid working environment and committed to work
- 6 work days week
Mon to Fri : 8.5 hours include 1 hr lunch break
Sat : 7.5 hours include 1 hr lunch break
Meal/Transport Allowance : $8.00 per day
Mobile phone allowance : $30.00 per month
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
People Profilers Pte Ltd