Maintenance Technician (Shift/2 Year Contract/Renewable)
- Provide 1st level of support to users of equipment at transit service centres.
- Monitor, investigate and rectify transit system equipment related faults and carry out corrective actions.
- Carry out preventive maintenance and hardware modification of transit system equipment.
- Install software updates on transit system equipment to meet new operational requirements.
- Install cabling for network routers and switches at AVM/CSM locations.
- Replace faulty lighting at transit service centres.
- Provide support for the transit service centre sprucing exercises.
- Adhere to company stated personal data protection, security and other policies. This may include usage of computer systems, network, internet, emails and password management.
- Possess good teamwork and communication skills.
- Punctual and disciplined, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to identify and prioritize tasks on hand and resolve them quickly and completely.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Preferably holds a Class 3 driving licence.
- ITC/NTC or Higher NITEC in Electronics or Electro-Mechatronics Engineering or its Equivalent.
- Experience in troubleshooting transit system equipment and electro mechanical equipment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16274
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD