Maintenance Technician (Service/Repair/5 Days/Up to $2000)
Up to $2,000 Depending on experience
Medical Leaves/Annual Leaves
Empowered to lead and drive performance
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Electrical & Electronics Industry has openings for Maintenance Technician.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical equipments
- Perform Preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance as per schedule
- Report daily problems.
- Perform continuous improvements including reduction of down time, identifying root cause and implementing corrective actions
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level in any field.
- Training will be provided.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Maintenance/Repair or equivalent.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1987424
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd