Maintenance Technician (Manufacturing/West/UP to $2700)
Working Location: West
$2800 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Manufacturing Industry located in the West has opening for Maintenance Technician.
- To assist the Maintenance Engineer/Supervisor maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Install/maintain of machinery and equipment
- Disassemble and reassemble machinery and equipment
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning parts and conduct tests to ensure that repairs are satisfactory
- Monitor performance of machinery and equipment, adjust and calibrate as needed
- Periodically perform basic diagnostic tests and preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities in accordance with prescribed schedules
- Clean and lubricate equipment and machinery
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions
- Use a variety of hand and power tools in performing duties
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain housekeeping
- Upkeep of spare parts and maintenance room
- Upkeep of forklift
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma/ITE Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Maintenance equivalent
- 1 Year of industrial maintenance experience and forklift operating skill
- Valid Class 3 License
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the WORDS FORMAT to facilitate the short listing process;
Reg No: R1435754
EA No: 19C9570
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd