Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Working days: Monday - Friday
Timing: 8.30 am to 5.15 pm
Salary: depends on experience (Up to $2300)
Transport: Provided at certain pickup points
- Attend to repairs, maintenance, alteration, installation and welding, and fabrication work.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work on the electrical or mechanical systems in production line machinery.
- Perform modification and installation works to existing and new machinery and equipment.
- Change and replace faulty motors, compressors, fan coil units, valves, and other constituent parts.
- Conduct daily inspections on utilities machinery and checking for abnormality Job
- Able to read and understand electrical drawings.
- Flexible (may be required to work overtime to attend recall duties when required)
- 2 to 3 years experience in Industrial Maintenance service
- Higher Nitec in Mechatronics Engineering/Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Superform Consulting Pte Ltd
SUPERFORM CONSULTING PTE LTD