STH Consultancy Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 14C7139|EA Personal Registration No: R1439087
Permanent, Project Basis
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Repair and troubleshoot production equipment and facilities
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance as per schedule
- Keep track and update spare parts inventory
- Ensure workplace safety and guide operators/technicians
- Support equipment improvement activities.
- Ensure smooth operation of machinery and equipment
- Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in a large-scale manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in Mechanical and Electrical control.
- Experience with hydraulics systems and high pressure pumps advantageous.
- Familiar with CAD tools like SolidWorks or AutoCAD
- Team player and enjoys hands-on work.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Physically fit and willing to work with heavy machinery parts.
- Training will be provided.
- Able to start work in a short notice
- Able to perform 2nd shift (3pm – 11pm) and support night shift when necessary
- Able to work alone after OJT
- Experience in microwave/vacuum will be an added advantage
STH Consultancy Pte Ltd