Company: MNC in edible chemical manufacturing
Location: Jurong (near MRT)
Attractive perks & bonuses.
8 hourly 3 shifts, alternate Sat
To proactively maintain and repair all process and utility equipment. To operate utilities efficiently and with minimum downtime. Keep all equipment in the best operating condition and minimizing equipment breakdown.
2. KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Maintain and repair the defined plant equipment to maximize plant availability and minimize disruption to the production process.
2. Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping is maintained.
3. Carry out implementation activities for minor plant modifications and capital projects, in line with defined specifications and budget.
4. Takes responsibility for quality in all aspects of maintenance work that will have impact on product quality. 5. Initiate, encourage and implement lean activities and implement Cost improvement projects that lead to reduce overall cost and improve cost effectiveness e.g. improve equipment reliability, standardization, etc.
6. Provides timely technical advice to other departments for trouble shooting / continuous improvements to processes / systems
7. Familiar with Co's Safety Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Engineering Practice, GMP to carry out maintenance activities to high quality standards.
8. Promote and advocate Safety, Health and Environment awareness. Lead and performance risk assessment on maintenance activities.
9. Experienced in process, chemical, food or petrolchemical environment advantageous.
10. Assist Maintenance Engineer to perform the routine work planning with operations counterpart to enable seamless work handover and minimize disruption to production schedule.
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd