- Works with Production closely in the following areas:
1) Maintain the production equipment.
2) Maintain the efficient and timely operation of all production equipment in the facility.
3) Work with production manager and scheduler to identify and plan maintenance downtime needed for machine repairs.
4) Help in developing the skills of operators in safe, accurate and efficient machine set up and tear down.
5) Learn the operation and familiarize with the required settings for production equipment to operate well with minimal downtime.
- Maintain an organized spare parts supply in sufficient quantity to help with timely repairs while balancing the carrying cost of the parts.
- Coordinate the activities of outside resources as needed for machine repairs or parts replacement/machine shop work.
- Ensure and verify with users on any new equipment design or modifications which support the safety of our employees and the food safety of our products along with the sanitation of the production equipment.
- Guide and train maintenance apprentice to ensure production machinery breakdown repair, servicing, factory facility related jobs are carried out in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for maintaining the physical facility in all areas of the building along with the built-in functional equipment for example,
1)Combine contractor resources and in-house work to maintain the following
- Refrigeration and air-con systems
- Electrical, air and water utilities
- Lifts and other built-in functional equipment
- Flooring and other surfaces that require periodic repair
2) Build or assemble equipment to improve productivity in the facility or support the business
- Identify and recommend tools and equipment needed for the work shop to upgrade our ability to repair or build equipment and parts.
- Adopt good housekeeping & hygiene practices
Interested applicant, pls. send your resume stating your current, expected salary and reasons for leaving the company.
R1100394 / 02C5351
Vision Manpower Pte Ltd