Maintenance Technician (Class 3) / Changi / $2000 + Allowances / Shift Work
Working hours: Monday - Sunday (Any 5 days a week) - Shift work
- Willing to perform shift duties (Including weekends) - 44hrs schedule a week
- Morning shift +$9 per day / Noon shift + $9 per day / Night shift + $16 per day
The Maintenance Technician will perform repair and maintenance works at Technical Services to ensure high equipment availability and reliability with safety and optimum cost.
- Minimum NITEC / Higher NITEC in Motor Vehicle / Mechatronic or Diesel Mechanic
- Preferably with relevant working experience and knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic & Pneumatic
- Must possess minimum LTA Class 3 driving license
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carries out servicing, inspection, repair and maintenance to ensure minimum downtime, ensuring quality job in compliance with safely standard
- Learn all operation checks and tasking on all type of equipment for preventive maintenance
- Ensure spare replacement is authorized from workshop in charge/executive
- Follows safety policies, practices, administration etc. are enforced and compliance
Working location: Changi Airline Road
Interested applicant please Click on the APPLY BUTTON to submit your detailed resume.
Kindly indicate your availability for work commencement, reason for leaving, expected salary etc
Send your resume in Ms Words
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Deborah Ho Yu Qing | RESS | CEI No R1104551 | EA No. 13C6614