Maintenance Technician (Chemical/ West)
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenances for the production equipment (e.g. pumps, agitators, valves).
- Identify and prioritize the production criticality and equipment availability
- Assist engineer in equipment troubleshooting, enhancements and production line setup
- Assist engineer to do improvement and monitor performance of equipment for optimization of equipment functionality
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors/contractors for equipment maintenance and repairs
- Plan, organize and supervise work performed by in-house contractor and external contractor engaged for maintenance work.
- Good record keeping in all involved tasks relevant data in SAP
- Relevant Studies in Engineering or related discipline, preferably in Mechanical.
- Plant Engineering or Maintenance Certification preferred.
- With minimum of 4 years in manufacturing plants as Maintenance Technician, preferable in the consumer goods, Chemical or pharmaceutical Industry.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com , job code: 15685.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD