Maintenance Technician (Boilerman)
SATS Food Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Aug-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- To ensure proper operation of boiler.
- To maintain all boilers, valves, gauges, pumps, pipes (incoming/outgoing pipes before entry to production equipment) and fittings (attach to boiler) in 234 & 210.
- To conduct monthly PM/servicing for boiler with proper recording.
- To coordinate and ensure all boiler repair/service done by others.
- To maintain boiler surrounding/compartment.
- To maintain and ensure proper PM/CM/servicing records.
- To maintain daily diesel/water usage record for boiler.
- To ensure proper daily facility/infrastructure operation and also to assist in general technician works when required:
- To take on any extra duties or works as and when assign beside boiler duties
- Must have Class 1 certificate in operating boiler.
- Nitec or higher in Engineering field (electrical, mechanical, building services or marine).
- Experience in food processing plant and food hygiene requirement.
- Able to work over-time upon requested.
- Min. 3 years working experience with boiler, facility/infrastructure work.
- Able to work well with other techicians team
SATS Food Services Pte Ltd