Maintenance Technician - (12 hour shift, Off 3 Days, Transport Provided)
- Company transport provided
- 12 hours shift (4 days work, 3 days rest/off)
- Basic up to $2500
- Shift allowance + AWS + VB , Gross up to $3000
- Assist in the servicing of strapping machines and providing technical support.
- Repair and servicing of machines
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of service and repair activities according to the company’s standard
- Participate actively in key project such as tool utilization, cost reduction, production yield improvement, new machine qualification, downtime optimization, OEE improvement and new parts evaluation/qualification using Six-Sigma, Gemba, Kaizen or similar applicable methodology
- Perform TPM, Preventive Maintenance (PM), and PDM (Predictive Maintenance) activities as according to schedule planned by the Equipment Engineer
- To ensure the equipment are well maintained
- To improve the useful life of plant, equipment and machinery.
- With or without experience
- Experience in electrical/ mechanical will be an advantage
- Minimum in Nitec and Diploma
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] Alternatively, you may also WhatsApp to+65 9371 2591 or +65 9639 2594 for confidential discussion!
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any enquiries and advice you with relations to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion.
Registration No. R1874071 | EA License: 16C7883